View Profile cyangorilla

6 Movie Reviews

Está bueno el proyecto. A futuro recomiendo balancear los volúmenes de los que hablan porque a veces algunas voces se escuchan mas bajo que otras. Si lo graban directamente en una call de discord y no graba cada uno su audio, recomendaría hacer ese cambio porque te asegura la mejor calidad posible para poder sacar ruido de fondo y demás.

Que les vaya muy bien con el proyecto :)

EddPeruano responds:

Gracias por al recomendación bro, Lo haremos a si entonces, Gracias por el consejo :)

Was that Stamper's laugh?

Sounds like early 2000s eurobeat.

3 Game Reviews

Thank you so much to all the people involved in this! It is a highlight of my artistic life and it's all thanks to the amazing work done by everyone.

The final collage looks amazing.

(I DID THE PUZZLE AND DIDN'T GET THE MEDAL :C I'LL DO IT AGAIN

I GOT IT :D)

If you stay put, you won't be hurt.
Shooting many enemies all located at the same place counts as 1 kill.

Kinda broken.

rogeriofilho responds:

excellent note ... I will correct this error and update ... thank you very much ...

Seems interesting, although I keep getting out of bounds in the Animal Crossing section everytime I pick up an object.

4 Audio Reviews

My "For Drawing" playlist starts with Cord Cutter

Lovely as always! Thank you PsychoGoldfish for keeping the conversation going, every topic moves on to the next seamlessly without leaving anyone behind.

Cheers!

Edit: I've been informed Xinxinix was the one to ask the questions. Friendship with PsychoGoldfish ended, Xinxinix is the new MVP.

Xinxinix responds:

But Josh only asked like two questions, wtf T.T

edit: Damnit, now I feel bad lol ^^;

This is the chillest chat ever. Great chemistry between you all.

Looking forward to more!

55 Art Reviews

Love how solid your work always looks. I end up looking at the image for a long time to see how you mix volume and form (he arms) with mostly solid areas of color (her face and hair).

The face does fit the style of the rest of the piece better, I think.

Yo! This is super awesome!
Sorry I didn't comment before, but rest assured I had seen it back in January c:

Esmachmat responds:

No worries dude! I’m very glad you liked it!

Lucyan @cyangorilla